View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 03:51 AM
jaded
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Airline #4

Originally Posted by skyxbomb View Post
what's half WT and half CT? Also I see that the default PAX is at 195... did America just gained another 6 lbs? hehe

is there a way to put number of bags as opposed to lbs? ie... how many carry ons, checked, heavy, misc cargo? perhaps in the next update? this is awesome! GREAT job!
Half weight is your company's weight for children/half weights and half count is where you would put how many of them in your airplane if you're going to use them for your W&B. I'm still debating whether or not it should be number of bags... I wanted to put all the info on one page. Putting all that info, checked, heavy, misc etc... will require another page.... maybe I will create a more in depth version of it. Perhaps in the next update. Glad you like it.

Originally Posted by BlueMoon View Post
You could make the MLW, ZFW, AND MTOW changeable and that way more than just CRJ operators may buy it.

If you use my idea, chip me off 10%. I keed I keed....kind of
I initially wanted to do that BlueMoon, again perhaps on the next update I will so 700/900 and other airplanes can use it. Again I wanted to stick to the 1 page format and keep it simple. But if enough people request it, perhaps I will make a separate preference page where you can change your settings for limitations, passengers (instead of the default of 50+1) etc... Tell you what, if I ever become a millionaire because of pocketACARS, drinks on me.

Originally Posted by StrikeTime View Post
Inb4 the lock
I hope not! Let's keep it on topic...