Thread: FDX - App window open

slavenaway , 03-13-2012 08:16 AM
Line Holder
slavenaway
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2007
Quote: I've sent them 3 emails in the last 24 hours about bugs in the application. I haven't received a direct response, but the aircraft dropdown goes beyond F21 today so they are obviously working on it. I'm having trouble getting past the questionnaire today. No matter how I fill it out, it tells me Questions 5, 8 and 38 are required fields missing values. 5 is an "if applicable" question that is not applicable to me. I had to enter a date for my FE expiration even though I don't yet have an FE written score.

8 has data in it and 38 is a yes/no question that only requires input if you answer yes. I've never been a designated chief pilot, so I answered no. Even putting "N/A" in the answer doesn't let me save the questionnaire because I'm missing required data. One of my emails yesterday included a screenshot showing that question 8 was filled out yet reporting missing data.

I wonder how some of you are making it past this point and I am not. I'll keep checking back to see if it starts working for me.

FWIW, email #3 was for the work history section which also stopped at F21 in the dropdowns. It works today.
I have had similar problems but not that many. It is a little frustrating but prividing the support people with helpful informaiton will help everyone. Have patience, all will be well. Nobody is trying to hose us.