Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Plane Ramrod
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010

Originally Posted by skybolt View Post
I have private messages going back to 2007. Nothing there from you. Send me another.

Years old data? 90 hour lines are in the current contract. Overtime for straight pay is current contract. Open time awarded out of seniority is current contract. Red eye seven AM arrivals followed by five AM departures are current practice. Four day trips for 18 hours pay is current contract. Hardly years old data. .....and all data that newhires might want to know.

You say "But back to the facts", followed by your ..........opinion. Seriously, why do you get opinions and I do not? If you don't like my opinions/facts/logic why not counter them with facts or logic of your own? The quickest way to shut me up would be to prove me wrong.

I offered to discuss things on the spirit board because some of you expressed a desire to take our internal issues off of a public board. If you have a preferred private board, send me an invite.
Sorry Sir, this is the Unicorns and Pixie Dust board. Go pedal reality elsewhere, it has no business on APC. Just think positive thoughts and that merger committee will form itself... at least here in APC land.