View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:57 PM
trashhauler
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: B-777

Originally Posted by Adlerdriver View Post
Thanks.
It was pretty obvious when I check the box for the first day's travel. I got a big caution pop-up saying I was deviating the whole thing.

I had to rebook the second leg even though I'm using the same flight, so I'm guessing no protection. I have back ups if needed.

The hotel thing is a little gray for me. Are you saying that even if you end up in the same hotel/same timeframe that it'll come out of your bank?

My only experience with that was another 2-leg DH to Asia. The first leg was an operational jumpseat(which I cnxed) and I deviated the leg to Asia. I made my way to SFO on my own and used the scheduled hotel but a different flight to Asia. No charge to my bank for the hotel. The only weird thing was that I had to deviate the Asia leg like a mid-trip because it looked that way to the computer because of the first leg jumpseat.
Which hotel are you talking about? The one domestic before you take the D/H to Asia? Or the one in Asia? The one in Asia is covered. I'm pretty sure the one in the US is not cancelled when you deviate and you should be able to use it, but I'm not 100% sure.