Thread: UAL Job Fair
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:45 AM
bkaz
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by RandyBMC View Post
Wow, you are really clueless. Take a look at history, current ALPA policy, and what has already been taken as a snapshot to see the holes in your idea.

I also love the fact that you have completely discounted the furloughee's time flown at UAL. I was hired at the beginning of 2000, and have flown close to 8 years after removing the time served on the street during my two furloughs. I have not taken the "recall" to CAL (it is not one by the way, which is why I put it in quotes).

When exactly were you hired at CAL? Where would my 8 years time (not total time since hired, but time sitting in a UAL seat) get me at your current seniority list?

But again, you are totally clueless to completely disregard any of the above FACTS and think that some guy right off the street hired in 2012 should go in front of me after my two furloughs, 8 years served and 10,000 hours in this industry.

Nice.

Randy Webb
Currently in Dubai, 2172
Agreed,

In no way should a new hire UAL/cal pilot in 2012 go ahead of a furloughed pilot. If this were to happen, look for us air all over again.
It won't happen. The TPA specifically addresses this issue.