Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 06:57 AM
Cruz5350
Respek

Joined APC: Jul 2010

Originally Posted by On Autopilot View Post
You know, you talk a lot of fecal matter for someone who doesn't have his facts straight. I told my story some pages ago. NOW if you were there, and witnessed what happened to me personally then your comments would be valid.

And your DAMN STRAIGHT I will ALWAYS thanks Sporty's since it was Armando Covelli that recommended me to go to MCO. Where you there when that Captain told me the reason I was not going to continue in training? Where you there when Chris admitted it? How was your pre-oral Oh that's right, you didn't get one- no one in our class did except me( though the company said they no longer do that) and despite what others have said- they wanted perfection from me- or to know both volumes 100%.

I also invited the perps that did this to me to come on this forum to defend themselves - not one did. So your point is spreading this info and rehashing this is......................

I will tell you my point, defender of the order of Silver. It was to let others know that despite what happened to me there, things did workout for me and to let others know (like the 3 others who left under not so nice circumstances) that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

You are the one that is kidding me - and others.
Where you working at now?