View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:06 AM
Lerxst
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2012
Position: B777 CA - SFO

Lighten up Francis, I was pointing out the disconnect between the JNC's (you know, the people actually in the room) update on March 16th and your MC's update not a week later. Nowhere did I comment about how I feel about the pace, just highlighting the utter disparity in message content and tone coming from sUA sources over a very brief period of time. That is disconcerting. I agree with everything you said, and I am absolutely concerned about the pace. I am, however, alarmed that conflicting messages about said negotiations are being sent out.

Is it the JNC'S "our progress has been significant" (3/16), or Heppner's "....continue at an unacceptable pace"(3/22) that we are to believe?

Being that the MC is a de facto member of the NC, I would hope for more consistent message discipline to rally the troops behind. We are not talking about a 6 month window here between the 2 disparate updates, but rather a week. They need to get their story straight before we can all start rowing together in the right direction.