View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 07:34 AM
flextodaline
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: moving target

OK, I opened a can of worms, but here's my take. 99.9999% of our guys have the integrity to do the right thing. There is a very small percentage of people that think they can get away with something, whether it be to benefit themselves, or in their eyes, screw the company. When these individuals think they can get away with something and that they are smarter then everyone else, they eventually get caught.....it's the law of averages. Even though the company watchdog (LK) is nowhere in sight, there are still folks that monitor this kind of thing......it's the way big business operates. These individuals, by performing these less than honest dealings, eventually make it harder for the 99.999% of the pilots doing it right. This is what hacks me off.

True, we are only hearing one side of the story, and I'm by no means a purple kool-aid drinker, but when part of our group tries to be slick, and the company has to spend time and effort on this crap instead of working towards making the company better, then we all suffer.