View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Linepilot
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by SEGATAKI View Post
What makes you think that 200 flight qualified mangers makes an airline within an airline? Strike breakers....give me a break! An airline can not run without people to do the checking and training, perhaps you would rather the FAA do all of our checking and training. The system has been put in place by the FAA to let designated company check airman do the work of the FAA. UPS choose, whether you agree with it or not to make the flight managers permanent and not part of that flip flop position from line to management. If you compare UPS's safety record to FEDEX, apparently to some degree UPS's system has been effective. If you think that the UPS mangers will be included in the IPA....forget about it! It will never happen.
Only an complete F*&#@&* MORON would come on this board and brag about our safety record. Be proud of it yes, but don’t ever think that because of the “current management structure” we are immune from a tragedy and therefore should pat our backs. Please tell me you are not a manager at UPS because, I really fear for my safety as well as my fellow crewmembers if this is they way you guys think.