View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 03:42 PM
SEGATAKI
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2005

Originally Posted by Trash Hauler 1 View Post
Sounds like SEGATAKI needs to retire if he's been doing this for 38 years. Let's see...give him 18 years on the property.....add in heavy flying during peak and the 97 Teamster's strike...must be like 1500 hours in a brown uniform and a similar number of line pilot sick call harassment call-backs. Not to mention all those TLA hours...what else am I missing? Oh yeah! Shilling for the United Way drive during the sort. Yep, it all counts towards improving your aviation prowess. You're right, we all should try learning more about your job. It just helps to prove how smart I was to turn down that management position! Have a nice day. How is NS doing with the Feds lately, since all you managers are so bloody skillful? He is damned lucky Frances was with him!

TH1
To bring NS into this discussion is pretty low.....but not surprising, because based on your comments it fits your thinking. All of us know that there are some ACP's that should have never been assigned to certain fleets, unlike you I am not going to throw names out, totally classless!! . Most of us have nothing to do with those decisions. Who are you to tell me when to retire? I probably have more experience and PIC time than you have total time, I have never asked anyone to contribute to United Way and I was not here in 97. Furthermore I have never as you say harassed anyone about sick calls. You speak unfortunately in generalities and lump everyone into the same category!