Old 04-05-2012, 07:06 AM
gettinbumped
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: A320 Cap

Originally Posted by xjtguy View Post
I don't really think he's talking about the regional partner employee bumping a mainline employee on a mainline flight. As you said, L-UAL is a seniority driven company, AA is not as far as non-rev pass travel goes.

True, as part as during the BK goes, especially round two. But before that, come on man. I've read PLENTY of your posts where possibly more consideration should have been given when it came down to the vote. Either in the midterm ESOP/HJS/Heavy jets for RJ's, or on the big fat paycheck of 2000 for the relaxation.
??? He's saying that UAL should go to the AA system because it is "more fair". That includes a 6 month regional Eagle pilot bumping a 30 year AMR Captain because he's quicker on the keyboard. Yeah.... No thanks.

I don't need some kid, or you for that matter, to tell me what the RJ stakes are. We've lost half our size to those tin cans. How many pilots in the bottom 75% of the list don't think about that every time we see one? We are well aware of the implications of scope and hopefully we can completely destroy the regional industry. There. Feel better?