Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:50 PM
What
Underpaid...

Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: French-Canadian

Originally Posted by txflyer007 View Post
Not to insight a riot here as I know the PinnaColAba body is still warm but it's been widely reported that Pinnacle has asked the DOT for an accelerated departure from the EAS flying which is now served by the SF340 (I.E. IAH and IAD).......Is the IAH saab flying currently done by 9E 100% EAS or are there some revenue routes?

If what there saying is true that all SF340 will be gone by the end of may than I have no idea who would be able to pick up this flying, at the moment we have 4 saabs and very long way to go before this place is a functioning saab airline, in terms of operations and especially training. Would CAL/United ever allow the 1900 out of IAH/IAD as an interum while the saab's are brought on line?
Even before Pinnacle filling CH11 they were parking their Saabs, now they will do it at an accelerated rate, the parking of these airplanes was driven by mainline. You can keep dreaming that Silver will just pick up the flying that others are dropping but these airlines are dropping the flying for a reason!