Thread: Compass updates
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:44 AM
conquestdz
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: Precarious

There is also an R5 reserve period that they give commuters on their first day sometimes. This is a late one that is I think a 1700 availability for a 1900 show. It basically covers CDO trips. I could usually get a 1400 or later show time on the first day. They were pretty good about releasing me early on the last day to make my commute. Sometimes they couldn't. Other times they would let me go in time to catch an 800 flight. The silos are actually how many days of reserve you have left in your block of days. The trips go to the guy with the lowest credit for the month in a silo. If you have 4 days left and a 4 day trip opens up they will call you if you have the lowest projected credit for the month of people in the 4 day silo. The afternoon ready reserve is supposed to go to the lowest time guy in the 2 day silo, and morning ready is supposed to go to the lowest time guy in the 1 day silo. I think that they sometimes forget about that rule. I have heard of guys getting ready several days in a row.