View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:19 AM
gonyon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by squawkoff View Post
There are enough laws on the books. We want a law passed because the American people (includes me too) are too lazy to do research on their own and then vote with their feet or pocket book. Not only that, the info that we do find in our research, if we do research, may not be accurate. Between companies using the loop holes in the law and the media distorting the facts or delaying the facts we may or may not be able to sift out the truth within the piles of BS. Let's not forget that the very same congressmen that pass these laws are crooks too. Kind of like the fox guarding the hen house. Other than that I agree with everything else in the post.
so all of the non web board sources (few web boards when i started and I really didn't use them) that told me that everything was going to go a certain way over period of time and cost a certain amount were wrong. Their story jived with all of the other sources that I checked from other venders. I was not used to living in a world of lies and deception. From start to finish, aviation is a den of thieves and liars.