Old 04-18-2012, 07:09 AM
Flyby1206
SDQ Base Chief

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 320 CA

Originally Posted by flysooner9 View Post
Welcome to Beach Street
Beach Street news is a combination blog and e-zine dedicated to quality of life and coastal living. Even if you don’t live on the coast, you can always come visit and get some rest. Everyone needs it. We recognize the cost of quality living isn’t cheap, so we dig for the best of the best in our lifestyle and technology sections. We are always looking for great contributors, so if you think you have something great to share then please join in.

Beach Street news covers everything from fun cars to drive at the beach, to local events to technology for your home so you can lower your impact. Come back and visit often.
Not that there is anything wrong with blogs, but there isnt one sentence that isnt based on rumor and hearsay(the word 'rumor' appears 6 times). No quotations of sources or info that you and I couldnt make up on APC. I read that blog post as something entertaining, as I would read something posted on here by any of us. It certainly doesnt fall into the credible information category for me personally. Consider your sources and take it with a grain of salt.