View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 04:53 AM
Timbo
Runs with scissors

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Going to hell in a bucket, but enjoying the ride .

Originally Posted by forgot to bid View Post
Yes, and I have saved them with a special ring tone, the piano riff one on the iphone. If you want to figure out who ftb is in the crewroom, play that ring tone.

The guy you see in the fetal position, sweating perfusely, tears flowing, possibly grabbing his left arm while sucking his thumb with a "WTH!?!? Why would you ever use that as a ringtone!!!?" look.

The other day, some folks at the car dealership where I went to pick up a part were very confused by the situation developing in their waiting room when some woman got a phone call and decided to let her phone ring and ring and ring.

Here's the song I had as a ringtone on my old cell ph. when I was on reserve: Five For Fighting - Superman (Lyrics) - YouTube

One day I'm in the ATL Domestic lounge, and SD comes in for one of those "Lounge Briefings", so of course, two minutes into his speal, sceds calls me.

I let it ring long enough to get through the first line, which got a pretty good laugh from the crowd of other short call commuters in the black chairs.

Like I tell my 4 kids when they start whining, "It's not easy to be me, but it really sucks to be YOU! Now get dressed, because you ARE going to school today!"