Thread: Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

FIIGMO , 04-20-2012 05:46 AM
Sho me da money!
FIIGMO
Sho me da money!
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2007
  • Position
    B25, Left
Be careful Dads; Part II
Quote: We'll (L&G bout Delta) still be here when she goes to bed FIIGMO. Or on your next overnight! Nobody needs to know.

GJ
I heard this from the cousin of a friend whose brother Roscoe went to prison with!

Let's just say THE 10 y/o son wanted to learn how to use the weed eater. All safety was demonstrated and splained. THE mom was not too keen, I mean really what could happen if everything and everyone was briefed properly?
Under the watchful eye of the DAD standing close, the SON was masterfully handling the machine in perfect efficient sweeps as he moved closer to the back porch where MOM was standing with a worrisome glare.The DAD could make out the words she was mouthing over the noise and it was something to the effect of "You Son of a B I told you this is not a good idea he is too young" but the DAD failed to see the issue! The DAD's eyes were averted for a mere fraction of a second to offer the wife a thumbs up and big smile. It was at that moment the DAD realized he failed to inform or warn the son of the dangers of not cleaning up after the dog before one begins to attack with the weed eater!

Too late. By the time the DAD looked back to the porch, the Mom was covered in fecal nastiness and clearly mouthing words that I am sure violate the TOS of this forum....