View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 06:10 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Tomahawk58 View Post
Eaglefly,

Everything you and others seems to ascribe to Doug and Scott, you entirely dismiss in Tom whose been in the job since 11/29/11! I find that quite interesting.

You appear so ready to go all in with a "lover" that's left his own "wife" stranded but because he says this one will be different, you and others are ready to chuck it all on a promise!

You are ready to dismiss a plan of reorganization that you haven't even seen from either Tom's team not to mention Doug's. I know, the "lover" made a promise, so it must be true.

You want to call me a management apologist for being a strong AAer, so be it.

I like the way you frame things: "don't believe anyone that doesn't tell you what you want to hear"!

Have you ever considered starting your own airline? What would your model look like, How much would you pay your pilots, FA's and other employees, What would your revenue strategy look like, and how would you compete in the marketplace?

How posting a business plan that would pay the most and be consistently profitable.

It's easy to post on a forum, that includes me, but actually running a sustainable airline is quite another matter indeed. Doug know that, and he'll play anyone to achieve his aim.
Tom........I think it's time you strapped in, buddy. You're an army of one and not on the side of any of the employees. Judging from tonights contributions by yourself alone, you've demonstrated evasion, irrelevancy, attempted confusion, misapplication and outright lying. I think you've been hanging around with a negative crowd, my man and have picked up a lot of bad habits.

I'm sorry you can't accept that the emperor has no clothes. It would seem the majority have finally figuered that out.