View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:21 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Tomahawk58 View Post
To close out the conversation, I just if the US folks would express similar sentiment about their current leadership, oh wait, they already do in the US forum!

I know, Doug will make everyone whole, now that he has the APA in his pocket!

A pleasant evening to all!
I think many would love to have a more positive perception of the current leadership, but what have we got to go on ?

Horton's first act was to install the masthead for everything that WAS wrong prior to his duties as CEO and make him the last thing employees saw when he ran over them with a term sheet that was draconian. A horrid introduction, if you ask me.

Since then, the new "team" has refused to negotiate with ANY of the unions (let alone negotiate in "good faith") and thus what conclusion does one come to about that ?

The conclusion ?

Seeking comfort elsewhere like a neglected wife willing to hop in the sack with the first flower-bearing lothario that comes along. The U/Parker situation was inevitable.

It appears you think AA labor should instead adopt the 'battered wife' philosophy and keep running back to their abuser, expecting them to change their ways and that's just not realistic.

Last edited by eaglefly; 04-22-2012 at 07:32 PM.