View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:11 PM
p1ayn
Used to get weekends off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: BusFo

Originally Posted by Bluedriver View Post
Sounds good, and I like it here as well. I believe it is our business plan, good management (they are good managers), great people and great product that have led us to where we are. Union or non-union, we do have a good product, and that is why we have been successful.

I was Delta/NWA connection for many years. I also spent years on reserve there deadheading all over the system on mainline and regional airplanes (mostly mainline). I NEVER. And I mean NEVER ONCE, over years!!! heard ONE customer say they LOVED DELTA or NWA. Never.

I hear customers say "I love JetBlue" almost everyday I come to work, sometimes several times. That is why we are successful, not because we don't have a union.
Hey Blue, I couldn't agree with you more on every level. Especially with customers loving our airline. I also came from the DAL side, 10 years actually and a few other carriers prior to that, and not once did I hear the compliments I hear now with JB. I agree with what you say, great business plan, good product, good managers, good people. Its been working successfully, albeit not perfect but what carrier is? And you're correct, it has worked due to the above mentioned and not because we are not union. But its working... Regardless, I hear what you're saying and I agree, hopefully we can maintain this on every level. Cheers.