Used to get weekends off
p1ayn
Used to get weekends off
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2006
  • Position
    BusFo
Quote: Having a Union has NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING to do with whether an airline goes bankrupt or furloughs. Union members do not make the airlines policy, do not make the airlines business decisions. Ask any Mesaba pilot if ALPA caused Pinnacle to declare, or ask a Frontier pilot if they forced Bedford to make the decisions he's made. Absolutely ridiculous!! It pains me that you continue to spout The Dave's rhetoric and you have no idea what you're talking about. You need to do some research in airline history before you express an opinion, that up to now has been very ill-informed.

Without Unions in this industry you'd have NO work rules, no guarantee's, no pay-protection, no trip rig, no duty rig, no LTD, no STD, no rest requirements, no training requirements, and most importantly no KCM program. Please do some research, learn about the history of YOUR industry. Unless of course you're happy being a management mouth-piece with a rampers retirement.
Yea, I'll get right on that cause obviously you have all the experience and knowledge....what a joke...