Old 12-31-2005, 10:46 AM
FrankKC10

This is great reading! I just had to register to put in my two-cents worth.

HEY B73H,

Everyone's right, you can't be a pilot, in fact, you can't even be in college, probably more like Day-Care!

If you don't know what you're talking about, I suggest staying out of it. You're getting hammered and the more you write, the more stupid you sound. Geez, how many applications and resume's do you think Jetblue has on file. You think just because you fly big or fast airplanes that they call you just like that?

I'm flying KC-10s in the sandbox (no, not your Day-Care sand-box) and pilots here are faced with the same complex issues that Snoopy747, TACAMO, Schnides, Mach25 face everyday about civilian flying when they punch out of military.

Life's not as simple as using your parents credit cards and getting drunk at school.

Seriously B73H, pilots have commited suicide because they lost everything after 9-11, some have lost homes, some have destroyed their marriages due to lifestyle change....and it goes on and on.

You make it sound easy, but it's not. Most young pilots even understands this basic concept. Unless you're not living in the US or so stoned and drunk to understand this issue, the basic concept should be easy to understand. Somehow, because of your lack of awareness, it leads me to believe that you're not a pilot either.

Yeah, everybody's being hard on you. Quite frankly, TACAMO took it easy on you, I've heard a lot worse to people who take things lightly when pilots are fighting with everything they have to maintain a lifestyle, financial security and continue to fly.

Though I want to continue to have entertainment by reading what you post and the feedback you've been receiving, it's about time you stop this nonsense and wasting everybody's time.