View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:29 PM
DashGirl

You just don't get it genius...the thinner our ranks get the more leverage we have. If the company get's desperate for warm bodies to put in the right seat and we can roadblock them from getting more by keeping the applicants waved off then they have to start talking to us on our terms. This tactic has only been practiced in this industry for, let's see here, ah yes..forever! But nooooooooooooooooo you want to make it all about happy warm fuzzies. It's not about doom and gloom, it's about the cold hard truth. What do you want to talk about when it comes to PDT huh? How great a place this is to work, how wonderful the condition of our fleet is in, our fantastic management team, caring schedulers and industry leading contract?

What is your point in being here? Why post on this issue at all? All you seem to want to do is berate me vs. having an actual discussion or anything of value to add. Why? Is there some just completely wonderful aspect to life at PDT that you want to talk about?

Your position makes no sense. It seems to be one of egotism vs. any solid position on anything. If you don't like what I have to say then familiarize yourself with the ignore user function. I'm not going to sit here and tell applicants they are making the best decision in their career by coming here when that is as far from the truth as it gets...But that's probably it isn't..You came here, and now you are faced with the realization that you screwed up. Your little house of cards is crumbling and you want to lash out at me for it.

If you have nothing to add other then to attack me then go put on your big boy pants because if you want a fight I'll give you one all day long. This whole attitude you have toward me is completely absurd. Turn all that angst toward mgt where it will be useful. You claim to stand with your fellow pilots yet all you do is spout the opposite and pick fights. And you talk of hypocrisy. What a wet noodle some of you guys are..Yep, we are going to get the contract we deserve alright......

You seriously need to wake up and smell what you are shoveling.

This is EXACTLY what mgt. wants us doing. Infighting and bickering at each other, generating internal pilot group resentments to keep us divided, weak and you are playing right.......in......... to it! Congrats! Well done lad..Give old Stevie boy a call..I'm certain he'll send you an autographed picture of himself for your nightstand too. Seriously..what the hell have I ever done to you huh? You aren't mad at me..you're just mad..And you are taking it out on me....And that's just a hair over pathetic.

Last edited by DashGirl; 05-03-2012 at 07:47 PM.