Banned
gettinbumped
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2008
  • Position
    A320 Cap
Quote: The LM-2 filing is misleading. It was designed to be that way by anti-labor lawmakers who wanted union members to do exactly what you're doing: turn on their own unions. Don't be a sucker.

What the LM-2 considers "compensation" is frequently nothing more than expenses. Expenses can go up or down year to year, depending on what sort of business was taking place that year, causing fluctuations in the LM-2 despite the fact that no actual compensation increase took place.

The ALPA president's compensation is based on the income of the members, so yes, when the members took a pay cut, so did the president. Again, read the resolution. It's all in black and white.

I've been paying ALPA dues for a LOOONNNNNGGGG time. I don't have to be a "sucker" to know what stinks in Herndon.

1) Age 65 support
2) Support of 9 hours of flight time per day, which will put most Europe/East Coast in play with 2 pilots with mild retiming of flights
3) FDT improvements all geared towards RJ operations
4) LM refusing to sign a formal request for release after years of negotiations

Fine. I'll buy your pay analysis. Moak has 45 days to get a TA at UAL or request a release from the NMB or I'm quite sure ALPA is done at UAL.