Gets Weekends Off
tim123
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2008
  • Position
    320A
Quote: I'm neither an accountant nor an attorney, so which specifics items, I'm not sure. I just know that the numbers include things other than actual salary. It may be housing allowance, or company car, or supplemental per diem, or some other things. Not sure which things they are required to include under base salary, and which things can go under expenses and other compensation. It's just not something that I've ever dug that deep into, because I know what he gets paid, and it isn't $400k.

If you'd like all of the details, then you can always call the Finance Department or Vice President-Finance Captain Helling, and they will be more than happy to answer your questions, I'm sure.
Quote: Carl, you're just wrong. It's that simple. But if you'd ever like some real data, you can always call Herndon.
You say Carl is wrong,but cannot give examples.You say you know the numbers include things other than salary,but in you following statements say it may be this or it may be that.Then you say you are not sure what is required to be included in base salary,but you know that Carl is wrong.Looks like a typical ALPA smoke screen.