View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 08:16 PM
acl65pilot
Happy to be here

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: A-320A

Originally Posted by Columbia View Post
You are really surprised?
Yes I am. I also know to not get wrapped around the axle on what he posts.

Fwiw 30% in three years is about 10% today without back pay for time valuation purposes. Fact, that's great but I expect a lot more than 10%. That sort of stuff makes the decision easy.

This deal must pattern above SWA. That said I can see the company giving some Jul/Aug then more In Jan to offset some of it in to next year. Keeps this years numbers near street estimates. That is why I expect that, but numbers being posted at this point in time should be discarded. Those numbers from the survey are state secrets that the reps see thrm but cannot even take out of the room.

If sailing got them, then someone is leaking info and I find that possibility suspect from the entire MEC. This group is good at keeping DNA stuff quiet. They don't leak and that is a good thing.

Just wait for the TA. It will be out within the next few weeks for all to evaluate or it will fail and go back to the company. The company has invested too much time to walk away for even 200 -300 million a year (10% day one)--my opinion based on the possibilities I see happening next.