Old 05-17-2012, 11:09 PM
HKFlyr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2012
Default Better to Bit$@ and Moan on the web

Originally Posted by HazCan View Post
LEC Meeting is on Monday @1130. Peanut Farm. Come call her out there. I've found her more than willing to explain herself and her position if you just take the time to ask.
Funny that he is complaining...sounds like a SS plant to me, as most in ANC support her. She has had no agenda other than supporting her members best with what they want and with what she sees.

As a HK guy, wasn't impressed with SL when he spent 10 minutes out here at our LEC meeting, said how great things are, meeting regular with company, but no answer on why we are still at the table when 4 are on the street.

SS couldn't answer who we needed to negotiate with on it, not to mention he didn't know how many pilots were in the domicile...

They didn't do much here and then left quickly. I ain't the only one cynical about how much they are really doing...this MEC meeting will say a lot. Hopefully this will change.

She had good reason to vote against him if she did. Ask her instead of pontificating here...but again, that is APC...(forgot where I was for a second)

Glad we had this chat.