View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 09:29 PM
HercDriver130
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 744 CA
Default PHL....USAirways Express Terminal "F"

"F" is right....failure.....

Were there lots of delays....cancellations.... etc... oh yes....

That I can live with.....but the absolutely snarky attitudes of the gate agents as well as their total failure to even remotely try and keep people up to date as to the status of flights....etc... pathetic.

Today was the day where the could have "earned the loyalty of customers"...epic failure by the agents. Personally other than the delays...5 hours worth I was okay.....but the rest of the traveling public in Terminal F....specifically gate 18-23... were pretty ticked off...and NOT at the delays... at the utter ruddiness and callus attitudes of the those working the gates. I know its hard....but you have to at least pretend to offer some customer service. Believe me...most of the people though frustrated with the delays and cancellations were more ticked at the total lack of customer service.

Felt bad for the flight crews.....they explained to any that would listen about the delays...... that would pacify most of them... then someone said ..pointing at two gate agents... "well whats their excuse".....

I was in that gate area for nearly 4 hours... there were 5 different agents working flights......ONE was doing a good job keeping people up to date on her flights.. but the other 4..... not so much.

Not much good will earned in Philly Terminal F today....