View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: 747-400 Captain

Originally Posted by tsquare View Post
Highlighted in red. Read the TA. You obviously have not.

If you are junior, you are saying no to your captain's seat for a while longer. I don't care how you vote, I already have mine. It's up to you.

No scare tactics... no spin. I read the agreement. It is a home run. I see a lot of target fixation on this board, and it is causing a LOT of myopia that leads to glaucoma which leads to blindness. The really sad thing is, it is preventable... Educate yourselves rather than firing before you aim.
T, you're not helping with these insults. We HAVE read the TA. Every word. I've read with an eye toward finding loopholes and how could this be exploited by management. I would argue that you and many others have read it with an eye toward "how can I find a way to support this".

I think this is where the differences are coming from. We're all reading from the same text, we're just reading it differently. Call it a "home run" if you wish, but 5 LEC members said it was not only NOT a home run, but the TA does not honor the wishes of pilots as expressed by their surveys.

Carl