Gets Weekends Off
WeaselBoy
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2007
  • Position
    Eff Oh Won Fo Fife
Quote: What good is being “allowed” to speek our mind whether ibt is the best union for us, if we can get fired for talking about a alternetive union?

I hate people that just complane but don’t try to have a answer to the problem.

If ibt is the problem than there should be a answer to the problem and that answer would be an other union.

But if any one tries to get an other union they get fired.

Didn’t every one just have a hissy fit over freedom of speach about our newhire web site? we even went to court to “defend our freedom of speach.” The judge dropped the injuntion part of the companies case but we’re still getting sued for the site; arent we?

Ibt felt they couldnt even have the “right to assmebele” when the cops ran off all 7 (seven) pilots; out of like 2000; and some mechenics trieing to pass out ibt stuff to organise the rah mechecics.

And we’ve had the some auful contract for almost 10 years and not made one inch of improveing it any way. May be cause we have the excact same people working on it for 10 years?

So freedom of speach is only for ibt but not for a person that is foresed to be in ibt?
Dude, I am by no means a grammar/spelling nazi...
But...
Seriously...?
I honestly can't decode enough of this post to figure out what is upsetting you.