Thread: Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Carl Spackler , 05-27-2012 05:03 PM
Back on TDY
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2008
  • Position
    747-400 Captain
Quote: I would like to apologize to all active and former military servicemen. I was responding to Carl's post accusing the junior pilots as the one's that will vote yes to this. I took offense to that and responded in an inappropriate manner. I made this post sometime last week. It was a cheap shot at senior pilots. I threw the military comment in there because almost all of our senior pilots have some military affiliation. The airline used to hire almost all military while the pilots hired in the last few years are almost all civilian. My comment about not thinking for themselves came from the fact that a TA has never been voted down. I know this does not make my comment any better. I am sorry. I did not realize that one comment would offend so many people. Thank you guys and girls for defending our country.
Uh, I've done no such thing. I've been saying for some months now that it will be the bottom half of the list that will save us by holding firm on scope. Maybe you can clip the post where you think I've said such a thing.

Carl