Gets Weekends Off
crewdawg52
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2006
  • Position
    Right Seat 744
Quote: How much time do you want to give up waiting around for more money? Add up the days, months, years that you wait for another agreement, and subtract the money you would have gotten during that time from from the money that you MIGHT get.

Get Real!
And I'm willing to wait, gamble, or whatever you call it. This TA is not good and we can do better. It's based off of a contract when DAL was in bankruptcy, and last I heard, we aren't anymore.

Agree with what acl said (except the part about being a big "if" if turned down)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote: If you turned it down, the company and the association are still bound to exchange openers 270 days prior to the amendable date. That would happen immediately.

If I were on the mec or nc I would go in with a list of changes to the current TA, and tell em we fix this. If they scoff, you give them another opener that rates everything on extended talks. The time value of fixing the deal goes both ways, and not let anyone tell you differently. The question comes down to stubbornness and willingness to move on and just fix the issues.

If and its a big if this gets turned down, I suspect we could see talks concluded in days if not a week or two and a 15 day memrat without road shows. Again a willingness to get it done by he MEC and the group so DAL can execute their business plan

I do not think there is one pilot on here or who reads this stuff that does not want to see their company go after every opportunity as long as we see linear returns and an investment on us that is commensurate with the sacrifices we have made and will make to allow this airline to dominate the industry for the next few decades.