Thread: You're a 4
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:50 PM
LeineLodge
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: DAL FO

Originally Posted by DLpilot View Post
I am absolutely going to look for loopholes in any TA. When I sign any contract, I look at the fine print. It is how you protect yourself. It is not about clouding your ability. It is analyzing all the pro and cons to come to an intelligent decision. Why all the condescending post? Guys are just looking at protecting themselves long term.
As you should.

Not speaking for T, but gloopy is taking taking a few things that aren't possible under the TA and using them as ammunition against it (319's being flown at DCI however hypothetical he meant it.) At the same time he chooses not to acknowledge the things that have been significantly tightened up.

Both sides need to acknowledge the other and remember that we will all have to fly together once this thing is either rejected/voted in. I don't begrudge anyone for disagreeing with me. I do have an issue with guys going on smear campaigns in either direction. Let the TA stand on it's own merit. If it sucks, as judged by a group of 12,000 or your professional peers, then send it back. If not, then we'll have a new contract.

I saw 2 grown "professional" men acting like schoolboys today at the PTC roadshow. They had to be physically pulled apart. We should all be embarrassed.