View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 04:13 PM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by contrails View Post
I have an analogy.

If 50 seaters are going to be parked anyway, then why use a single iota of leverage to make sure they head to the desert when that will take care of itself?

If someone posts that they want to take a break from this forum, why would someone use their money to give that person a thousand dollars and wine when they will go take a break anyway?

But, maybe The Manager is off buying the goods as we speak.
If you want to wait for the 50s to go away.. fine vote no. I am tired of trying to explain the BLH concept to people that just cannot see past hull numbers that are rendered minutae in this deal. Just vote no if it makes you happy, and hopefully when this passes you will kick yourself when you see the genius that is inside.

And I am after The Manager because he called me out and said my big ego wouldn't let me leave. I hope he is out buying the goods. I will get them all that much quicker. Until he shows up though and either chickens out or ponies up, I will keep coming back.. just to call him out. I offered him an out... twice, and he said no (ring familiar??) And it will actually be closer to $1500 when the wine is added in.. Math is an amazing thing once you try to use it a little.