View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Jack Bauer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007

Originally Posted by sevenfiveseven View Post
Your argument is one based on emotion. I do not believe that you are calling me a scab as I am not calling you one. However, you need to take what I said in totality. Make a decision that is best for you, your family, and your career. Crossing a picket line during a strike would not be best for 2 of the 3 listed therefore would not be a good decision.

Your writing is your opinion and that of 5 reps. I am encouraging all to gather as much FACT (read: non emotional) based information as possible from all sides. Yes and No.

Yes, changes need to be made - say it through your vote then stand easy. These strong selling post muddy the waters. Do not forget, in the end, you and I have the same goal.
Thanks for not taking offense to my example. I was hoping you wouldn't think I was calling you a scab because I wasn't. We will have to agree to disagree on the other points.

Most of what is presented above is fact based when you remove what the TA spinmeisters are saying. DALPA did not follow their own mandates and made mockery of the whole process from surveys to the current hard sell.

Thank goodness there a still a few (the only ones I would ever vote for) who told the truth even at the risk of being torn down (and ridiculed...it has been happening) by the TA DALPA zealots.