Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:49 PM
cactusmike
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: B777/CA retired

Originally Posted by LNL76 View Post
"ASSumptions" are ridiculous. I'm not sensitive...just stating my OPINION that I don't like "men" who are so insecure in themselves they need to bash others. You can join the other "offended" posters who put me on their ignore list. Doesn't make a difference to me.

I'm willing to bet none of you have the balls to show your disdain for your FAs openly. Much better to do it here.
I am more than willing to tell someone they need to find another line of work if they, (a) can't put their bags up because they are too old or out of shape, or(b)
can't fit in the jumpseat without an extension. Too hot in back? The air is set at 70 and you are 50 pounds overweight wearing polyester.

I have told some F/As that they would never have been hired in this industry before 1990. That is only said when they complain about how tough they have it. 90 % of the time I don't say anything more than the crew briefing. I have done this airline thing for a long time. I am constantly lowering my expectations and I usually see them sinking further. The trailer park has a pipeline to our Inflight recruiting.

Sorry for the drift. A long day with cat wranglers, you see. I will take my tool and go now..