View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 12:26 PM
duvie
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: WB Bunkie

Originally Posted by REAL Pilot View Post
Duvie you must be a 21st century "sensitive man". That was just light hearted humor. I say worse to the Lieutenant Females in my C-17 reserve unit and even they can laugh without getting defensive. My "newness" is probably due to only having 8000 hrs jet time when most of the old-timers are approaching 20,000 hrs. Or I guess "newness" is due to the fact I have only been furloughed once from a legacy carrier. Or maybe even due to that my wife and I have managed to avoid divorce (remember you are not a real airline pilot until you have been furloughed and divorced). I assume "newness" is a relative term.

My teenager thinks I am as old as dinosaurs, he will chuckle with "you getting all up in my grill".

Sorry, I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew.
I was only referring to your newness on this board. I know nothing of your flying or personal history and didn't mean to sound stern. I'm was overly sensitive and its because since I've been here I've seen most of the threads SkyHigh chimes in on turn infantile very quickly.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not Socrates, but I come here for intelligent discusion about our profession. When I want to engage in senseless entertainment I'll watch family guy or go to the bar.