View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:42 AM
INAV8OR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Right hemisphere of DCFranken9's brain

Add
Originally Posted by 8hourrule View Post
Remind me again how the Delta TA created Delta jobs. 717 will replace dc-9 757 767 that are getting old. All of those work rule "improvements" that were voted in will further reduce the number of Delta jobs that are out there. I am bitter and I have every right to be. Glad things are working out for you though............
You have every right to be bitter? Get real. I wasted away at that dump for 10 yrs, 9500 hrs in the "loser cruiser". If your so bitter quit! Find another job. Oh I can't take a pay cut, oh I don't want to commute, oh me wo as me. I bet you are one of those 300 hr wonders that I had to give OE to after they turned you loose on line. Now you have 4000 hrs in the right seat no hopes of up grading. This industry is a bi***, you find the quickest way out and take it. If that means flying a caravan or 1900 to get some PIC time then do it. I paid 12k for my job at crustair, knowing I would move to the left seat in less than 2 yrs spend 3 yrs as a CA and be on my way. Unfortunatly, 9/11 and the enconomy took that dream out. So I spent 8 yrs as CA, KS and SB told me I was dumb for leaving, along with 10 or 15 other guys. Well, they are downgraded, I am here. I didn't vote for that TA bc scope wasn't strong enough. Your 50 seaters were leaving either way. Oh, the 73 900 will be replacng airframes too. We will have a net increase in airframes, along with at least 300 early retirements. So, don't tell me you have a right to be bitter. Sack up, get another job and start over before the rest of the cmr fo's get forced to start over. Good luck.

Last edited by INAV8OR; 07-01-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: add 73 900s