View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Maximus67
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by 669605 View Post
I am trying to decide where to finish up my commercial license. I can go to my local FBO where I got my private and instrument, however the program is structured to complete the commercial in the single and incorporate the multi to fill the complex and multi requirements which will give me only about 15 hours multi. Does that sound right?.
Then there is my age. I’m pushing 32 and feel that I am running out of time. So I was looking into going to ATP which will give me 115 multi for not that much more money and much faster. However the reviews I have been reading on certain ATP locations are just scary. I understand Las Vegas ATP does not have many planes thus it takes longer to complete than advertised. Does anyone have any knowledge of the Phoenix ATP? Good/Bad? I’m from Utah so I kind of wanted to stay on the western half of the country, guess it really doesn’t matter though.

Thanks
Dust
Brother,
My advice to you is to go to All ATPs in Jacksonville ( or anywhere ) ! I did it too back in 2004. I am 44 and still shooting toward my goal -- fly for living. Don't get discouraged with your age. You will get everything you need in short period of time in that school.