View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 07:23 PM
WS6flyer
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: SR20left& Mazda6 left
Default Multi time building

Hey guys,

I have a couple of questions, to start here an introduction i am a brand new ink style wet Com. Multi Instrument rated pilot. I am looking to build multi time. I am still in college so time is limited but i do have occasional time to go and fly outside of my flight block for school. (No i don't go to Riddle). On to the questions.

1. I have done a little research on a block hour program offer by Ari Ben(Flight Training - Multi Engine Time Building Programs - Aviator Flight Training College) and i have seen both good and bad but nothing really recent. I was thinking the 100hr program. Now i will be doing this with one of my good friends from school who is also Com. Multi Instrument rated so i assume that 50 hours would be actually PiC while the rest could be "safety pilot" time. according to the page a fuel surcharge is including in the price, now is that just local flights out of their base or if we take the plane and go cross country is our fuel covered?

2. Can we split the price of that 100hr block time price 50/50 or do we both have to purchase that 100hr block to be in the same aircraft.

3. Any info on this program is appreciated good or bad, We are both trying to build multi time and would like to fly coast to coast if at all possible.

4. If you guys don't recommend this place what are your recommendations? Florina and NH are where we are from so places in ether Florida or the Northeast work.

Thanks in advance,

WS6