View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:48 AM
Bozo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2012

Originally Posted by xjtguy View Post
This one is my favorite. What happened when the ERJ and the CRJ MEC met to discuss this? It's been beat to death here, and else where. Let's see, the ERJ MEC did research on flightline, and other systems. It was determined that flightline WOULDN'T work with the ERJ CBA, it just won't. But the CRJ MEC wasn't at all interested in exploring other systems. The CRJ MEC's mentality was bascially "F you we expect you guys to inherit our PBS, no questions. Too bad so sad". And please, spare me the "we bought you" argument if that's the best you can do.

And one of mine is the douche XE Line Pilot that knows everything about nothing. The research was done before you were bought.

Your MEC, cry babies. Mcpickle stuck it to you good. Tells you he's not looking at PBS. You will never give up Line Bidding. OPPPS, and who was cutting the deals behind the doors? Oh yeah McPickle. It wasn't hard to figure that one out by all the posts on the crackpipe for the last year.

You see you guys think you know everything. You've had 1 ALPA contract that was extended once and 2 other short term contracts that the CAL pilots did most of the work when you were under their union in the late 90s.

XE and the GM/UAW have gone down the same path. Both management teams gave, gave and gave some more until your costs could no longer be support by the market prices. Once you became an independent airline no longer getting that % profit margin over cost you came into the world of the sub contractor. Life is different. Ask every other guy/gal that flys and what it's like to be squeezed.