View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 08:26 PM
frozenboxhauler
Nice lookin' tree, there!

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: MD-11, old man

Originally Posted by md11phlyer View Post
FBH, I was thinking about your 'tenque surr' record for most 'tenque surr's recieved in a specific layover time. I started counting and ran into a technicality that needs to be addressed: do 'goooo ebening surr's, 'hallo surr's, 'gooob morning surr's' or any other 'surr's' count or must it be 'tenque surr' verbatim? Please advise.

Jetstar, congrats bro. Welcome. My last day at the regionals was my 3rd day of new-hire ground at FedEx. Didn't get reimbursed for sick or vacation if I didn't give them 2 weeks notice, i.e. I had less than 2 weeks notice from Fred. If your dilemma is similar, wanting to give notice to your current employer, I'd talk to your chief and try to arrange a rolling two-weeks notice deal. (Dream on, I know)

Whatever your reason, keep this in mind. A guy I interviewed with didn't come to our class because of short notice and took a class 2 months later. He's still in the back of the 27 and I'm on the 11 going on a year now. Not that life isn't great in any seat at a succesfull airline BUT, consider the future financial impications by delaying class. 2 class dates can make a world of difference in seniority, training, and the almighty hoonyacker.
Mddddelebennplyer, .....tenque surrrr! aneeting fruhm dee meenee bahr surr? Anee surrr is a goub surrr! Tenque Surr!
fbh