View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:37 PM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by FIIGMO View Post
Delta pilots don't owe you anything! As a 10 year regional guy ( now at DAL, and I voted yes), I have never understood why any pilot at any regional thinks they are owed anything. You provide a contract service for a fee. Bottom line, DAL pilots took back many RJ jobs, (not enough) if you see that as a huge F you, maybe you should take a step back and look at the big picture!

I mean seriously, you want us to give away even more RJ jobs so you can stay at whatever job you have now???

BTW I do not like it that good employees and pilots are being terminated. Never a good thing and never easy for families and careers. Justamushroom is way off base in my opinion and seems to be falling into the world is not fair to me BS.
I do see that as a huge F you. You yourself said that you worked at a regional for 10 years. Now it seems like you and many others at Delta are forgetting your roots. The regional feed you hate, helped get you to where you are today. I agree that it got out of control, and that it needs to shift back towards mainline, but don't you think that a more gradual approach we be more appropriate? Good people are being affected at a bad time in aviation. Your CEO, RA, is a cold hearted calculating SOB that only sees dollar signs, and that attitude seems to be spreading throughout the Delta pilot group. The Delta pilot's reputation of arrogance seems to have caught up with you also.