Eats shoots and leaves...
bcrosier
Eats shoots and leaves...
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2007
  • Position
    Didactic Synthetic Aviation Experience Provider
Quote: FYI don't hold your breath for an apology as the senior DAL guys you speak of are long gone.
Yeah, I know - but I can only hope that at some point they looked back and realized what a bunch of greedy, self-interested douche-bags they were, and how their idiocy has combined with other forces to wreck the industry.

Unfortunately, that sort of introspection is hard to find in the "I've got mine, screw the rest of you crowd."

I'd settle for others (like no-nuts) not kicking them when they're down. That's a TOTY move and should result in a time out from the mods, or a blanket party. D-bags (and for the record, I don't have anything agaist DelTaCo guys - I'm platinum on them by choice, always well treated, but part of the 5% is making them look bad).

Enough thread drift on my part though - I truly am sorry for all of the good people at OH, I have one very good friend there and a number of acquaintances. Having been kicked to the curb myself twice in less than five years, I know how much it sucks. Best of luck to all of you.