Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 11:44 PM
EvilMonkey
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Chris's Closet

Originally Posted by LNL76 View Post
In other words, since I don't agree with you guys on certain issues like the KCM for FAs, I'm "going against the grain?" Interesting. I thought a FORUM is where people were entitled to their opinions---I guess I was wrong and that makes me a "troll."

FWIW, I "don't make fun of pilots behind their backs"---I'm not 12 years old. For those too obtuse to see it, I have tremendous respect and admiration for PROFESSIONAL pilots. (In fact, the BF is one.) The immature, cry-baby, embarrassment-to-the-profession ones----not so much. Too bad if that offends anyone. Although I suspect those who are offended by that statement are the same boys who ache to work with HAWT, young FAs.

I believe the remark about the spiky haired, iPod donning, backpack wearing pilots was a crack at RJ pilots. From a FA. It took me years of training and lots of money to get where I am, versus your 6 week training course. Oh, and the 10 year background check you like to bring up. So if you want to make a generalization that I have spiky hair, listen to an iPod in the airport, and wear a backpack...I'll assume you're a cat herder.

You're entitled to your opinion. And we're entitled to tell you how dumb we think it is. If you don't like what I have to say, please feel free to hit the ignore button.

And don't forget to feed kitty breakfast