Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:26 AM
johnso29

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: B757/767

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
I agree with you. I may be good to move some of this flying back to mainline, but only if there's a place for the regional pilots to go. Right now there are hardly any better jobs out there, and who the hell wants to make a lateral move to another regional airline only too have the snot kicked out of them in a year or two. Looking at Delta's profits the last two quarters it seems that this is purely greed and lack of respect and or compassion for others. Many good people are adveresly affected by this knee jerk move to shut Comair down. I nearly puke every time I hear Richard Anderson's welcoming message when he talks about honesty and integrity. This totally blows for all at comair, and I wish you the best. The sad thing is, after they're done with you, who's next? Thanks Delta, and thanks Delta pilots. To say you can't help what management does, and that it's only business is a cop out. Enough of you voted for this contract in favor of selling out fellow pilots
So you're saying Comair pilots have control over what's going on at Comair then, right? Comair being shut down stinks. I know pilots there, and they're scrambling to find ways to continue to feed their families. I had a conversation with a 17 year Comair guy on my commute home last week. I'm sympathetic to all that will be effected by this. But to point the finger at DAL pilots and place blame on us is misdirected anger.