View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:58 AM
falcon2000aj
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011

Originally Posted by johnso29 View Post
Ummmmmm.......except the LCCs have substandard pay and benefits. JB finally got decent wages, but their benefits are still sorely lacking anything to be desired. Second, I seriously hope you don't work for Spirit. Because I constantly see outsourced flying using the call sign Spirit Wings. Xtra Airways comes to mind. Not to mention management's blatant disregard for your contract completely ignoring the minimum of 4 days off in between trips that has happened in the past.
Yes, I hope you don't work for Spirit either! It really sucks at Spirit..16-18 days off and 80-100 hours of credit sucks!

I have never seen the 4 days go away unless a pilot chose to build his line that way based on dropped trips.

Xtra operates under Spirit right now because Spirit is/was having issues with their seat replacement program. A product of growing to fast and not having a plan to maintain or replace a/c seats.

Get your facts straight before you bash another airline... Especially one where guys walked the line and did not cross!

Now let's get back on with the thread topic about Virgin!