Old 01-05-2006, 10:11 AM
supercell86
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006

Lemme put it like this, I'm sure ERAU is great and all....but I go to a community college in upstate New York, for Aviation/Pilot option...tuition is about 1,300 per semester and the flight lab is all the same in terms of cost. My friend on flight team has a buddy who is currently a freshmen @ ERAU, and he wants to transfer to a small cold upsate NY college (my college) because he doesn't like ERAU. Not trying to bash ERAU, but I think it isn't work the 45K. All of our freshmen soloed i upstate NY before his classmates did in Flordia., because he told me ERAU has way too much emphazis on ground school.....I'm sure its a great place, but goto a community college for two years, get your CFI, then transfer to ERAU and teach while you get your BA, that's only if you don't wanna be paying loans while your making 18k a year @ a regional! And on second thought, not that I'm saying this matetrs as much, but I asked him how hot the girls were there and he said ...."yea all three of them are hot"