View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:36 AM
Javichu
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012
Default California -vs- Florida CFI

Hi everyone,

I have a big dilema here so hopefully you'll help me to clarify it.

I'm looking for a place to get my CFI/CFI-I/MEI, and after reading a bunch of information and different forums, my conclussion is that "most" of the opportunities are in these two states, Florida and California, also Texas, but at the moment my research is focused in the other two states.

With opportunities I mean good/healthy schools, with a good flow of local/international students, wich eventually would make easier to stay there as a instructor, at least I'd had an opportunity.

In florida I have "the school", I think it is awesome, the school, the fleet, and the opportunities I could have in there. cons? they can't help me with the financial stuff.

So I guess that what I'm asking for, is a school with any kind of financial aid program. I'll move to US in a couple of months (green card holder), with enough savings to live for a while, but not enough to cover all the courses. I'm assuming that sooner or later I'll find one of these schools, also a financial aid program, and due to my circumstances (no job there, just a bank account with money) I'll face "huge" interest rate, but it's the only way I'll be able to cover my studies right now.

Conclussions:

-Do you guys know any decent school in Florida or California with these financial programs?

Cheers!