View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Vertigo1960
In The Clouds

Joined APC: Apr 2011

A few years ago I jump seated from NRT-ORD and handed the crew some treats. The Captain (Captain Green...spell check) and crew were top-notch. However, I learned quickly that cooking skills were a must. The Captain welcomed me and asked his #1 to check my credentials and give me the safety briefing. He then turned and asked how I liked my burger (he was cooking for the crew). This crew was awesome, and it remains one of my favorite jumpseating flights.

I saw a lot of relaxed professionalism on this flight----folks making things happen. No tension. Great chaps....and I sense this is the magic .

So, I am fully qualified to operate the oven/coffee pot on the aircraft. In addition, that grill in the MIA arena will be taken care of with love should I be brought to the school. Selfishly, I am a bit of a devil-----my diet plan includes feeding you more calories than I take in. I cook very well for others-----references available.

Looking forward to making the cut-----and getting my new friends properly fed & hydrated. I'm here for you.